Click on the thumbnail
for a larger image.
Use your browser's "Back" button
to return to this page.
1. Empty booth and full crate! This
is how the booth looked the day before the show opened.
2. All set up and the artwork arranged. Under
the green drapes to the right is the shipping crate, folded in
half, and serving as the table.
3. A view of the adjoining aisle, with the
artist chatting with fellow exhibitors.
4. A view down the other cross
5. The artist painting in her booth.
6. A view of the artwork in the booth.
7. Another view of the artwork in the booth.
8. Teardown time at the end of the show.
9. All packed up and ready to be shipped